Monday, November 21, 2011




Have you ever brushed your lips?  Yeah I'm talking like, toothbrush brushed.  I'm not sure if this is a super old trick, but I just barely learned that if you brush your lips with your tooth brush twice a day it helps exfoliate dead skin and your lipstick will look better on your super smooth lips.  I use Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Color, it's like a lip paint that I seriously swear by.  When my lips are dry though it looks awful.  So.  Exfoliate.  Who knew?!




Apparently Hemorrhoid Cream, yes you read that right, reduces under eye puffiness and dark circles.  It contains chemicals that constrict blood vessels.  So use it under your eyes and on other red marks- like ZITS!  Shut up?!  I'll have to try it... it seems crazy!




Have stick straight lashes?  Yeah, me too.  I have a friend whose are absolutely perfect.  Shawnee- I hate you!  ANYWAY.  That stupid lash curler has never really worked for me.  Until I started heating the sucker up with my blow dryer.  Yup!  Blast it with some heat and it works like a curling iron on your lashes!



Use your hairspray bottle to dry the hairspray.  I can't believe I haven't shared this secret- it's such a part of my daily routine I totally just forgot about it!  Rat your hair, hair spray it and then hold the can up to your roots while the hairspray dries!


According to Woman's Day, eggs are good for your hair.  Use the entire egg to condition.  Use only the egg white to treat oily hair and use only the egg yolk to moisturize dry brittle hair.  The yolk is rich in fats and proteins which are naturally moisturizing.  And the egg white contains bacteria-eating enzymes which will remove unwanted oils!  Who knew?!  Rule of thumb, yolk treatment- once a month.  White treatment- once every two weeks.  Leave it in for about 20 minutes and rinse with cool water.  You don't want scrambled eggs in your hair!


Photobucket

Popular Posts