Friday, November 25, 2011

When I saw this I almost cried.  Ok so I'm hormonal!
Pinned here
This woman has a journal for each of her children, filled with letters to the child and thoughts about them. She started each one the day they found out they were having (or adopting) the child.

I thought this would make such a fun holiday craft.  And it doesn't look homemade!!!
Pinned here


THE best lines of the whole song.  I'm kind of in love with this.  Speaking of this song, I'm recording it sometime soon.  I'll post it when it's finished!
Pinned here


Really?  This why I need Pinterest in my life.  Who'd have thought!
Pinned here


I absolutely love this room.  It's so fresh and fun, yet chic.
Pinned here


Shoe box lids covered in fabric.  Really?  Ha!  LOVE
Pinned here


Another living room idea.  How am I supposed to narrow down what I love with so many choices!
Pinned here


I can't wait until Boston's four!
Pinned here


Would this not be so cute in a nursery?
Pinned here


HAhhahahahAHAHHAhahahhAHAHahahaHA
Pinned here


Have you ever had Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter?  MMMM
Pinned here
Texas Roadhouse's cinnamon butter. Ingredients: 2 sticks of butter (room temperature), 1 cup of powdered sugar, 1 cup of honey, and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon. Mix it all together until it’s the consistency you want and it’s ready. Super easy!


Well.  I could go on forever with my favorite Pinterest pins.  If you'd like, feel free to follow me here.  Beware though, once you start- you can't stop.  I am only allowed to "pin" things when I'm rocking Boston to sleep or watching TV with Brian.  Haha so addicting!

Photobucket

Popular Posts