Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's that time again! The MAC Holiday collections are here!

...Well technically, they've been out for a few weeks now I believe. I'm just super behind on my swatchin'. :)
The holiday collection as a whole is pretty large. TONS of items. Keep in mind, I don't have every item, so within this post, you'll see swatches of only the items I have.

To see my opinions on this collection, be sure to check out my video, linked at the bottom of this post.

Mineralize Eye Shadows
left-right: Shimmermint, Winterized



Paint Pot in Lets Skate!




6 Snowglobe Eye Shadows in Sultry




Dazzleshpere Ornament- 4 Crush Metal Shades - Smoky Blue
top, l-r: Winter Sky, White as Snow
bottom, l-r: Dark Moon, Silver Sleet


Iced Delights Nail and Lip Bag in Rocking
nail color: Asiatique
lipstick: Kanga Rouge
lipglass: Golden Blanket



Lipsticks, l-r: Such Flare, Eloquent Air



Dazzleglass, l-r: She-Zam, Love Alert



Technakohl Liners
top: Going for Gold
bottom: Fancy Moves



Iced Delights Bag: Pearl
eye shadow duo: Taupeless & Celestial Black
Zoom Fast Black Lash
Technakohl Liner in Purple Dash
275 Brush



Brush Kit in Mineralize
187, 130, 286, 282


Nail color: Get Noticed



Nail Lacquer Minis Ornament
l-r: Style Tip, Much Adored, Mistletoe, Dark Angel









Products provided by MAC for consideration.

Popular Posts