Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I LOVE a sophisticated purple look. Whenever I want to do a more colorful look, purple is always my favorite choice. Something else I love? A good eye shadow palette that can produce a full look without reaching for much else. So glad I picked up the Dior Mystic Smokys palette during the Sephora Friends and Family sale a few weeks back! I even got away with not reaching for a separate eye liner. Which is crazy. The dark purple in the palette made the most perfect liner. To make the look a little brighter, I used a few bright pencil eye shadows underneath, which made the look a little more fun. Hope you guys enjoy :)


Products Used:
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Shadow Pencils in Morphine and Delinquent
Dior Mystic Smokys eye shadow palette
Lancome Doll Lashes Mascara
Dior Coral Riviera blush (bronzer & blush)
NARS Multiple in Orgasm
MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl
MAC Plushglass in Nice Buzz














Popular Posts