Saturday, November 12, 2011

My sister Mel is super creative.  I keep telling her she needs to start a blog- share her ideas with the world.  She says she can just share them with me and I'll take care of it.  No fair!  I want in on the crafts and less computer!

Anyway, here are just a few little projects she's been working on





Cute clipboard countdown for Christmas yeah?

Love these journals!
  




I am so doing this.  The reason why I love this is because these notebooks are 99 cents at Wal-Mart.  AND, when you start accumulating journals it's annoying when they are all different shapes and sizes.  On a bookcase, in a drawer, whatever and wherever you end up putting your full journals, using a consistent size will make things look so much cleaner!

Birthday posters!




CAUUUUUTE HUH?!  Her kids absolutely LOVE these posters.  The posters are right next to their dinner table and the boys were constantly talking about the pictures and "remember when's".  It was so cute!

Anyway.  Just a few cute ideas for ya!

Photobucket

Popular Posts