Wednesday, November 23, 2011

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers! I hope you all have a great holiday with your loved ones! :)
I'm so excited about the stuff I got during the latest Sephora Friends & Family sale. Seriously, it seems like the past month has been a non-stop F&F sale at Sephora. Well, it pretty much has.

This time, the sale was for "VIB" Beauty Insiders only, and gave me 20% off. Perfect timing because I was very much regretting not taking advantage of the last F&F sale to the fullest. This time around, not only did I get lots of stuff I had my eye on, but I scored a few Christmas presents for a few people on my list as well.
I also scored a great deal on some expensive skincare items I've had my eye on for months now. I'll be sure to update you guys with all the details on how it works out.
To see all my new goodies, check out my video below.

Popular Posts