Friday, May 20, 2011

Did you guys miss me?  I know, I know.  How dare I leave you.  But I had tons of shopping to do today!  Because, well remember how you helped me win that photo shoot?  It's scheduled for Saturday if it doesn't rain, and we had NOTHING to wear!  Yeah, you know I bought all new clothes and am making Brian and Boston wear rags.  Ha ha JUST teasing!

This was an easy day.  I love the fishtail braid.  It's huge in Cali right now.  You can either wear it back like I did, or to the side like the four-piece braid.  Totally up to you!  If you wear it to the side, just put your hair half up to the side instead of the middle.  Did I need to specify that?  Cause I did!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hair tutorial:

TO VIEW PRIVATE VIDEO CLICK HERE


Photobucket

Popular Posts