Friday, May 13, 2011

Hey lovelies!  I just wanted to let those of you who are interested in advertising at My Yellow Sandbox know:

  • I'm offering a buy 2 get the 3rd month free for the first 4 sponsors who contact me!


Please email me at myyellowsandbox@gmail.com for rates!  If you are at all interested, please email me. You'll be surprised how awesome I am :-)


WHAT'S AVAILABLE:
Side-bar Advertising
  • 125 x 125 ad block image 
  • Right Sidebar
  • Link back to your web page
  • Your ad image and a small blurb about you on one post welcoming you as a new sponsor
  • Opportunity to offer promos and discounts to readers
You must advertise at My Yellow Sandbox for a minimum of three months.  And I will consider exchanging ad space for product on case-by-case basis.

Giveaways at My Yellow Sandbox:
If you would like to have a giveaway, please email me!  There is no fee for a giveaway- but I get a free product too!  It's just how it is!

If you would like me to model an accessory:
I only ask that I be allowed choose something from your shop that reflects my personal style!  If I choose not to model your accessory, please do not take it personal!  It's just got to be who I am, that's all!


CURRENT STATS:
  • Since the 30 day challenge there has been an average of 12,000+ page hits per day
Mmmk.  Hurrrrrry annnnddd GO!  

Love you!  Buh bye



Photobucket

Popular Posts