Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Who listened to Jessie's music?  I did.  I've been jamming out to her "Dance in the Rain" album all day long.  It's so cute, Boston totally dances and shakes his head to her songs!  Besides being an amazing vocalist and performer, Jessie runs a wonderful non-profit organization called Ivy Girl Academy.  It is a confidence and leadership training for young ladies.

I am telling you.  Any moms out there of young girls, you should be interested in this.  Jessie is the most inspiring person I know and she is amazing with the youth.  Check out her site.  For those interested, I attached her video that explains just a little bit about Ivy Girl!



Day 18- The Hairbow

This is one of my most absolute, hands down, favorite hairstyles.  At first I thought it would look silly on me but then... it didn't!  At least I don't think so anyway!  Inspired by Lady Gaga and toned down a lot!  And don't mind my roots :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hair tutorial.  Enjoy!

TO VIEW PRIVATE VIDEO CLICK HERE



Photobucket

Popular Posts