Wednesday, January 5, 2011

K, I took the pictures of the craft I made all by myself... just didn't get around to uploading them on my computer. Tomorrow. Promise!

But aren't these so cute? I've got to bust out a movie, some delicious red felt and scissors for this baby! I think I'm in love. I found the idea from Eighteen25, and they found the idea from The Idea Room... so we've got some blog hops goin' around. Anyway, hope you love them as much as I do! Head on over to the idea room though, she's got a fantabulous tutorial and it really couldn't be easier. I'm so making my husband help me cut out circles while we watch Friday Night Lights!! :-)


Check out her decor! The red, white and pink candies in the apothecary jars... LOVE it! Oh and don't forget those cute plates.




Another great wreath idea, posted by the lovely Tatertots and Jello. She's got a tutorial over there as well. At first I thought the felt was cuter... but then I couldn't decide. And now I'm just torn. Maybe I'll have to make both! Haha!



And this one, found here. Love the decor. Check out the XO blocks...

Popular Posts