Thursday, January 6, 2011

This one baby is all mine! Cute huh? Haha, I'm so proud!

How I did it: I bought the cheap cardboard letters from hobby lobby, decided how I wanted the paper on the letters (took for forever), modpodged the cardboard, applied the paper, let the paper dry on the letter and then I modpodged the top of the paper. After the letters were all dry, I added the buttons and other embellishments. I hung them up with those velcro sticky things you can buy at Walmart. You guys should definitely make your own!


I burnt the blue paper to give it that crackly/antiquey look!





Those are glass marbles that I modpodged the baseball paper to

If you have made your own set of name letters, I would LOVE to see them!! The more ideas of how to place paper and embellishments, I think the better!



Popular Posts