Thursday, August 11, 2011

Leave it to Justin Bieber to start a controversy no matter where he goes.

While leaving a restaurant yesterday in Hollywood with his manager Scooter Braun, Bieber was confronted by a photographer from TMZ who clearly did not have his facts straight.

Bieber was asked about an incident on an American Airlines flight where the pop singer was rude and refused to sign an autograph for one of the pilots.

Bieber denied the story and then was asked what it was like to be famous and have all these fake stories and rumors circulating about him.

Bieber responded,

"I'm famous? I'm a celebrity? I didn't even realize. My name's Derek. I don't even know what you're talking about. I'm just a look-alike. I don't know why you guys are following me around with cameras. I've never heard anybody ever call me a brat."

Justin then told the photog that he shouldn’t believe everything he hears and that there were also stories that he had died from multiple causes and they were on their way to his funeral.

Funny…

Watch Justin as Derek Bieber in Hollywood


Within an hour of the video being released “Derek Bieber” was a worldwide trending topic on twitter.

Ah, the power of social media!

But when you really are Justin Bieber, and worth an estimated $100 million, you can do anything you want and wear anything you want.

In fact, The Bieb’s is so confident in his masculinity these days he was rocking some ultra-bright pink shoes.

Nothing says masculine like pink shoes, two earrings, and making a lady carry your shopping bags.


We also noticed in the video that nobody really seemed to care that Scooter Braun was there, and he acted like he didn’t want anything to do with any of the discussion.

Smooth move Scooter – and nice beard.

For his part, Bieber is back in the studio working on his new album “Believe”.

Can’t wait.

Follow @InfoStar on Twitter – We follow back!

Popular Posts