Thursday, August 4, 2011

So guess what? I'm on twitter. And blog Lovin'.  Ha ha still trying to figure out what the heck they are and how they both work, nonetheless, I'm on there! So check me out at Twitter here and Blog Lovin' here!

Can I just tell you how much I've missed Pinterest?  Oh yeah, you can follow me there too! ha ha!  I have so much to get caught up on!  Anyway I've just been browsing around and have found the coolest things!  Are you ready?  Okay.  Here it is.  My Pinterest Loves!

I am in love with this baby bedroom.  I love the colors and that rug- holy crap I love that rug!  You can also see a chandelier if you look closely.  I'm all over the chandeliers right now!  Pinned here



When I have my own pantry, you know it's going to be this fab.  I love organizing but this is actually pretty!  Woot woot!  Pinned here.  Don't you just love House of Smith's?  She's my favorite!



Have I already showed you this?  I'm in love.  Absolutely GENIUS!  Pinned here



Did you ever know there was a right way to fold a fitted sheet?  I sure didn't.  I basically just roll mine into a ball, shove it somewhere in the closet and close the door really quick!  This was amazing to me!  Who knew?!  Pinned here


Have you ever heard of Anna-white?  A few readers helped me find her when I was trying to figure out how to make my own fabric headboard- which by the way is an awesome tutorial and I will get around to it one day!  She basically builds her own furniture and then teaches you how.  Her site is awesome.  Check Anna-white out here, and this picture was pinned here.


Yes those are bread clip cord labels.  Really?  I can't believe I never thought of that!  Pinned here



Can you tell I want a girl?  Actually I really want another boy so that they can wrestle and be naughty together!  But one day, I want a girl.  And she's going to have the cutest nightstand :-)  Pinned here



Yes.  Go to DI or Salvation Army or some sort of thrift shop and buy some nasty cheap frames.  Spray paint them.  Then buy some scrapbook paper and you're golden.  So cute huh?!  Pinned here



In love.  Completely in love.  Pinned here



Who stalks Shannon Brown?  I just found her blog today and I am so in love with her family!  She has this great gift idea where you pre-plan and pre-pay 12 date nights.  Might be a lot of work up front, but oh so convenient when you can't think of anything to do and you have no money in the budget for a date!  She says it's a great gift idea for a newly married couple.  But I think it's a great idea for me :-)  Pinned here.



And last but not least, another great little organizer.  Becki Madsen, mother of six, has done all the organizing for you.  She's made these awesome chore organizer cards for the kids.  I am totally doing this.  Pinned here



Oh my heck.  One more!  Doily Lamp.  Really?  Cheap.  Easy.  Fun.  Doing this!  Pinned here




Photobucket

Popular Posts