Thursday, December 8, 2011

Remember when I was freaking out a month or so ago about dropping my phone in eggs... and oil... and sugar... haha yes.  Well this is that darned zucchini bread that nearly ruined my life.  And I'm serious.  Had my phone not survived... it would have been DEVASTATING!  It seems to be fulling functioning though so we're good.

Alright my friends.  BEST ZUCCHINI BREAD EVVVEERRR.  I don't have tons of pictures because my phone was out of commission after about the third one!

Ingredients:

3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
3 tsps ground cinnamon
3 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
2 1/4 cups white sugar
3 tsps vanilla extract
2 cups grated zucchini

Directions:

1. Grease and flour two 8x4 inch pans.  Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda and cinnamon together in a bowl


3. Beat eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar together in a large bowl


4. Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture and beat well


5. Stir in grated zucchini until well combined


6. Add chocolate chips.  I ALWAYS add chocolate chips.  Because I love them.  It's totally optional though!  Then pour batter into prepared pans


7. Bake for 40-60 minutes or until tester inserted comes out clean.  Cool in pan until completely cool

The one picture I forgot was probably the most important...  haha we ate it too fast!  I'm serious.  It's so delicious.  MMMMM right out of the oven... with butter on it? 


Photobucket

Popular Posts