Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm LOVING red nail polish right now. I recently found a new amazing red that is only available at Target (hence the name), Target Red by Loreal, and I'm absolutely in love with it. Love the formula. Love the brush. Love that with two coats it looks perfectly opaque. Just for a little extra something, I added a coat of Untold by Illamasqua to my ring finger nails on top of the two coats of the Loreal Target Red. It's one of my favorite glitter polishes because it reminds me of ruby slippers. Just do not try to wear the stuff on a bare nail. Not only will it be near impossible to remove, but it won't have that beautiful solid red glitter effect. So always apply that one over red nail polish.
Untold by Illamasqua & Target Red by Loreal

Then as always, I finished with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.

I'm absolutely in love with this color combo! Guess that's appropriate since Valentine's Day is fast approaching.

I guess my annoying overuse of the word "love" in this post is somewhat appropriate considering the theme... ;)

Happy Valentine's to my lovely blog readers! Love you all :)


Love,
Tiffany

Popular Posts